CR-1 or IR-1 Spousal Visa: Which one is for you?
Updated: Apr 15
Depending on how long you've been married, your wife will be issued one of these visas. Under two years, the CR-1. Over two years, IR-1. This date is considered from the date you are married until the interview date. Therefore, if you have been married for 1 year and 6 months, it's very likely you will be issued the IR-1 visa as your interview will most likely take place AFTER the two year mark.
The following information concerns the CR-1 or IR-1 Spousal Visa.
CR-1 (Married under two years)
IR-1 (Married over two years)
(Call or Text for personal help: 360-991-0810 USA/Pacific Time)
Free Consultation, anytime!
WE do the WORK! We will ask you for information required to fill in the forms on our easy PDF format. Once we have your information WE fill in all the government forms and get them ready for you to sign. We then work with you on supplying all of the supportive evidence of your relationship and get the package ready to ship directly to the USCIS. Our goal is to make this process easy and enjoyable for both the petitioner and beneficiary. You can be assured that your submission will be professional and detailed, so there are no delays in the process. We protect your personal information with double encryption and a unique process.
We will include the following:
1. A welcome cover letter to explain the Visa process.
2. Step by Step information for each step of the process.
3. Collection of Information form and checklist
4. Information worksheets to collect all personal details.
5. Filling out all Gov't forms for you.
6. 3 step proof system so you don't have to worry about RFE's.
· Lists and samples of supportive evidence required by USCIS
· Copy (sample) of the Embassy appointment package.
· Cover Letter for your package (sample)
· Document for Financial Qualifications for 2021
· Lists and samples of Income documents required by USCIS
· Sample questions you may receive during the Interview
· Document explaining “Red Flags” to avoid during the process
· Document explaining Social Media and the US Embassy.
· Sample NOA (Notice of Action) receipts you’ll be receiving from USCIS
· Access to your account 24/7.
· Unrestricted and unlimited phone and e-mail support.
· All contact and communication numbers needed with Embassy and USCIS
· Documents that will need Translations
Secured and encrypted internet and cloud storage.